We are looking for a Senior IOS Developer who takes pride on delivering high quality work in the mobile space. If you strive for new challenges and have the desire to join a leading mobile company with an active, interesting and dynamic culture, then we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Be a senior developer of our iOS applications
- Provide insight to the team as to best software application development practices and techniques
- Research Augmented Reality SDK, GPS, LBS, QR code reader SDK, map SDK, 3rd party/open source libraries and other “cutting-edge” technologies for use in mobile applications
- Evaluate and communicate technical risk and ensure applications are deployed against a schedule with the highest quality possible
- Develop applications using Objective C, C++, XCode, Interface Builder, Instruments, Cocoa Touch, Core Audio, Core Animation, In App Purchase and other iOS development tools.
- Expert-level understanding of C/C++ or Objective-C with at least 5 years working experience.
- 3 years + of iOS application software development or not least than 4 projects that can be searched on the app store.
- Intermediate understanding of JSON, XML
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to learn new programming languages and keep abreast of latest technologies.
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills.
- Good optimization and debugging skills
- Multimedia related experience.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
Not required but a bonus:
- Experience in technical leading or management.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics (or equivalent experience).
- Able to communicate in English.
- 1+ years of OS X software development is a plus
- Previous experience reviewing the technical capabilities of 3rd party developers.