We are looking for a Project Assistant who takes pride in delivering high quality work in the mobile space. If you strive for new challenges and have the desire to join a leading mobile company with an active, interesting and dynamic culture, then we’d love to hear from you.
Young starter, passionate about tech and looking to kick start a career in Project Management.
Broadly to provide close support for Senior Project Managers in their everyday tasks. Specifically:
- Conducting upfront desk research on everything from; market dynamics, competitive activity and new technology.
- Assist with preparation of project documentation, including project timeline, timesheet and project reports.
- Assist with ensuring that milestones for project plans are managed, communicated to internal stakeholders and ultimately delivered
- Work with team members across all Development platforms, assisting them with managing workflow, priorities and any item that may be blocking their development schedule
- Regular interfacing with Project Management team in Shanghai, providing timely updates on the status of projects
- Assist with key internal testing, once projects are ready for UAT
- Organizing meets and documenting action points from team member meetings
- Providing input for internal resource planning needs
Work Experience and Education:
- Bachelor and/or MS/MA degree
- More than 1 year experience
- If no direct experience in the mobile industry, then a passion for all things mobile is essential
- Detail, detail, detail. Many skills can and will be taught, but if you don’t have fantastic attention to detail, then Project Management is not for you
- Strong communications skills and specifically an ability to make absolutely clear what is required and when it is required are key
- Fluent English (CET-6) and Mandarin (both oral and written)
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, and experience applying these skills to resolve and negotiate solutions with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Advanced MS Project, MS Power Point, MS Excel skills