Monthly Salary: negotiable, depending on experience
About Mobile Now:
We are a mobile solutions development studio, with a focus on custom work across all mobile platforms; whether native, H5 and WeChat, including mCommerce and CRM integration. Set up in 2009; hubbing out of Shanghai, Changsha, Hangzhou and Singapore.
We have a full service mobile team of 50 and provide consultancy through to UX and UI design, as well as development across the key mobile platforms.
To date we have successfully rolled out more than 100 projects for wide range of clients including; Richemont, Michael Kors, Lane Crawford LVMH, H&M, Accor, Beaumanoir Group, Jones Lang LaSalle, Red Bull, Heineken, Yum, Speed Racer, Kent, FANCL, Ford, ADEO, GreenPeace, Lonely Planet and Standard Chartered.
Visit our website for more information:
Shanghai office Address:
No. 218 Xiang Yang South Lu (near Fuxing Lu). Building A, Room 503, Shanghai, China 200031
Young starter, passionate about tech and looking to kick start a career in Project Management.
Broadly to provide close support for Senior Project Managers in their everyday tasks. Specifically:
- Conducting upfront desk research on everything from; market dynamics, competitive activity and new technology.
- Assist with preparation of project documentation, including project timeline, timesheet and project reports.
- Assist with ensuring that milestones for project plans are managed, communicated to internal stakeholders and ultimately delivered
- Work with team members across all Development platforms, assisting them with managing workflow, priorities and any item that may be blocking their development schedule
- Regular interfacing with Project Management team in Shanghai, providing timely updates on the status of projects
- Assist with key internal testing, once projects are ready for UAT
- Organizing meets and documenting action points from team member meetings
Providing input for internal resource planning needs
Work Experience and Education:
Bachelor and/or MS/MA degree
- more than 1 years experience
If no direct experience in the mobile industry, then a passion for all things mobile is essential
Detail, detail, detail. Many skills can and will be taught, but if you don’t have fantastic attention to detail, then Project Management is not for you
- Strong communications skills and specifically an ability to make absolutely clear what is required and when it is required are key
- Fluent English (CET-6) and Mandarin (both oral and written)
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, and experience applying these skills to resolve and negotiate solutions with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Advanced MS Project, MS Power Point, MS Excel skills