We are looking for a Project Manager who takes pride on delivering high quality work in the mobile space. If you strive for new challenges and have the desire to join a leading mobile company with an active, interesting and dynamic culture, then we’d love to hear from you.
- A person with a passion for mobile and the ability to manage and deliver projects on time and against budget.
- Lead software development projects to meet the various internal and external business owner needs.
- Expert in organizing and leading project kickoff, business requirement
analysis, design, status, and other project related meetings with
cross-functional teams and project stakeholders at all levels
- Develop complex project plans, and manage project schedule and quality with minimal variances
- Closely manage throughout the product development life cycle. Identify and track issues, risks, dependencies, efficiencies, and critical path objectives.
- Comfortable and at ease in managing client stakeholders and articulate enough to manage project delivery and preempt challenges along the way.
- Provide timely and audience-specific status reports and reporting in support of defined metrics to key stakeholders at all levels, including senior management.
Work Experience and Education:
- Bachelor and/or MS/MA degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years working experience in leading software company
- Minimum 3 years experience in project management; delivering mobile and/or web solutions
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work well with cross-functional teams and varying levels of management.
- Fluent English and Mandarin (both oral and written).
- Technical background of mobile web development
- Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing large-scale project implementations from start to finish.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, and experience applying these skills to resolve & negotiate solutions with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Advanced MS Project, MS Power Point, MS excel skills, management or technical lead experience in software development.