We are looking for a UX Designer who takes pride on delivering high quality work in the mobile space. If you strive for new challenges and have the desire to join a leading mobile company with an active, interesting and dynamic culture, then we’d love to hear from you.
Seeking an exceptional UX Designer to create ‘Best in Class’ apps for international brands across iOS, Android and responsive web platforms.
- Work with team, analyze and review client’s requirements, optimize product structure
- Lead brainstorming; maintain efficient communication between team and client in order to guide product design
- Focus on details, complete independently full UX design of a product
- Ability to lead and complete the project independently
Work Experience and Education:
- English writing and speaking is mandatory
- At least 2 years working as an UX Designer
- Strong client facing & presentation skill is a plus
Please limit attached portfolio size less than 15MB. Personal portfolio website or online album are also welcomed.